Welcome to www.p4parking.co.uk (the “P4Parking Website”)
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the P4Parking’s Website. By using the P4Parking’s Website, you signify your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. About the P4Parking Website
In these terms and conditions references to “P4Parking ”, “We”, “Our” and “Us” are references to P4Parking (UK) Ltd, references to the “Landowner” shall be references to the leaseholder or freeholder of any given P4Parking serviced car park, references to the “Payment Processor” shall be references to ECOM6 Limited, references to the Appeals Portal shell be references to the Unity Five Limited our services provider for ZatPark services.
Please note that further terms and conditions may apply to the use of different functions within the P4Parking website and for any separately hosted functionality. E.g. when you select the Pay A Ticket functionality on the P4Parking website, you will be redirected to the Payment Processor on their hosted payment solution.
P4Parking reserves the right to update these terms and conditions at any time by displaying amended terms and conditions on the P4Parking website and you will be deemed to have agreed to the amended terms and conditions when you next use the P4Parking website.
Where ECOM6 services offerings are detailed or other third party content is provided, we will highlight to you, that these are third-party services or content.
3. Use of Electronic Communications
When you use the P4Parkig website or send e-mails, text messages, and other communications from your desktop or mobile device to Us, you are communicating with us electronically. We, P4Parking, will communicate with you electronically in a variety of ways, such as by e-mail. For the purposes of responding to your enquiry, appeal or other communication, you consent to receive communications from Us, P4Parking UK Ltd electronically and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that We, P4Parking UK Ltd provide you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing, unless mandatory applicable laws specifically require a different form of communication.
4. Using the P4Parking Website
If you are using the P4Parking Website for and on the behalf of any other person, you must have their permission to provide their personal information and to carry out any actions, you may undertake, in their name.
If you are not acting in your own capacity or do not have the permission of the person in whose capacity you are purporting to act, please do not proceed.
5. Your Declaration
I am not using the P4Parking Website on someone else’s behalf or I have the permission of the person for whom I am acting.
You are admitted to the P4Parking website in order to:
- find out more about Us and the services We offer and to request further information about Our services or sectors;
- find links to Our trade association, the Industry Standards We adhere to, FAQs and guides and helpful information and links;
- pay a Parking Charge Notice via Our online Payment Processor; or
- submit an online appeal direct to Our Appeals Portal
- find resources and contact details for making an enquiry for data
5. User Obligations & Restrictions
You will not use the P4Parking website for any unlawful purpose including:
- posting material containing any virus or interfere with the operation of this website or attempt to decipher, or modify any of the software, coding or information comprised in this website;
- providing false, inaccurate or misleading information;
- breaching any applicable laws, regulations, licences, or third party rights;
- purposely intercepting, accessing without authority or expropriating any system, data or personal data as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998 and General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR).
5. Our Liability
The information on this site has been included in good faith but it is for general information only and should not be relied on for any specific purpose. No representation or warranty is given by Us or our content providers as regards to the accuracy of information on this website and there shall be no liability for any loss, damage or expense arising in contract, tort or otherwise out of any reliance on information contained on this site, access to, use of or inability to use the P4Parking website. P4Parking UK Ltd in its sole discretion may alter or discontinue any feature of the P4Parking website.
P4Parking will make all reasonable attempts to prohibit viruses from the site but cannot guarantee this. You should take appropriate steps to put in place anti-virus software and any other reasonable measures in respect of this.
We will do our utmost to ensure that availability of the P4Parking website will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Also, your access to the P4Parking website may also be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction.
We, Our agents sub-contractors and/or content providers, will not be responsible for (a) losses that were not caused by any breach on Our part or that of Our agents, sub-contractors or content providers in the provision of the P4Parking website, or (b) any business loss (including loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or wasted expenditure), or (c) any indirect or consequential losses that were not foreseeable to both you and Us, Our agents, sub-contractors or content providers, when you commenced using the P4Parking website.
We, Our agents, sub-contractors and/or content providers, will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions, if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond Our, Our agents, sub-contractors or content providers, reasonable control.
Nothing in these conditions limits or excludes Our responsibility for fraudulent representations made by Us, Our agents or sub-contractors or for death or personal injury caused by Our, Our agents or sub-contractors negligence or willful misconduct.
5. Access to Secured Areas
Some sections of this site are restricted and accessible to authorised users only. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any username and password that is assigned to you by P4Parking. You will not misuse or share the password that is assigned to you.
As an authorised user of the Client Login page, you are also bound by the following Terms and Conditions of Use. Accordingly, you should review them in relation to all or any part(s) of the website.
By accessing this section of the website, you accept these Terms and Conditions of Use and acquire a non-exclusive right to:
- View the material on the website
- Access material contained in the website
- Download and use any material contained on the website for a temporary purpose (such as viewing offline)
- Downloading material contained in the website for reproduction by you or your employees
5. User Obligations
You hereby undertake the following obligations:
- To ensure your employees, sub-contractors and any other agents (if any) who have authorised access to the website are made aware of the Terms and Conditions of Use
- Do not provide or otherwise make available any material in the website in any form to any person other than employees, sub-contractors and other agents (if any) without the written consent of P4Parking, except where required by law
- Do not provide or otherwise make available any personal information or sensitive personal, which you do not have the data subject’s consent (or in respect of sensitive personal data, written consent) to supply to P4Parking for the purpose of car park management.
You agree to fully reimburse P4Parking in respect of all losses, costs, actions, claims and liabilities incurred by P4Parking UK Ltd as a result of any breach of these user obligations or any data submitted by you to Us or to you by Us, otherwise than in accordance with these terms and conditions.
5. Applicable Law
These Terms and Conditions of Use are subject to English law and The General Data Protection (GDPR). Any disputes arising out of these Terms and Conditions of Use should be dealt with by the English or Welsh courts. If you are not happy with the way We deal with any disagreement and you want to take court proceedings, you must do so in England or Wales.